Methods and Acceptance Criteria for Judging Whether Paper Tube Boxes are Qualified!
Paper tube boxes have been used for food packaging, tea packaging, gift packaging and many other industries widely. They must undergo strict quality inspections before they leave the factory. The method to judge whether they are qualified needs to be based on the material and appearance of the paper tube boxes, the printing color, whether there is any peculiar smell, Check and accept whether there are foreign objects in the tank, whether it is deformed or damaged, whether there are foreign objects such as dust or oil, glue precipitation, cut appearance, crimping depth and process, and inner tube height. Anything that does not meet the standard is considered a non-conforming product.
Acceptance criteria for paper tube boxes:
1. The material, appearance and size of the paper tube boxes should be consistent with the standard sample. There should be no peculiar smell through close-range olfactory inspection. There should be no scratches, abrasion, spots and other defects in the visual appearance. The printed matter on the surface should be clear, no obvious color difference, and no foreign matter in the paper tube boxes. There shall be no visible glue precipitation around;
2. The appearance of the incision is smooth and there is no damage such as piercing or sanding. The die-cutting deviation of the incision should not be more than 1mm, and it is not allowed to cut oblique or double-stranded wires;
3. The upper and lower depth of the paper tube boxes' curling edge should be within the specified deviation range, and visually inspect the curling edge to be full, without film drop and capping problems.
4. The bite position and direction of the facial paper labeling must be consistent, the scraping mouth should not be scraped, and there will be no foaming when the glue is opened, and the edge position of 3-5mm should be exposed;
5. For the requirements of packing, the quantity of a packing carton must be accurate, the packing method must be consistent, and the adhesive tape must be smoothed by hand and sealed according to the specified requirements.
In addition, for food paper tube boxes, heavy metals, coliforms, salmonella, potassium permanganate consumption and other indicators must be tested to ensure compliance with the ISO9001:2008 quality management system, export inspection and quarantine standards, and obtain food packaging QS qualification certification.
The packaging structure of paper tube boxes is relatively complex and has good development and application prospects. Many industries also use the diversified characteristics of paper tube boxes to break through the traditional packaging forms, differentiate and personalize product packaging, thereby enhancing the competitiveness of products and realizing products. Maximize value. Paper tube packaging has good airtightness, can play a waterproof and moisture-proof effect, and is suitable for various types of product packaging, especially the food industry that requires extremely high packaging airtightness. The sealing performance of paper tube packaging is no less than that of plastic and metal packaging, and the paper tube boxes can realize the naked food packaging, while meeting the product's safety and sealing requirements for paper tube packaging.